The new UNIHOC U3 Elite shoes are made for a maximum comfort and increased stability.
The upper part is made of a thin and lightweight material, an eye-pleasing design of the No-Sew Hotmelt on certain parts of the shoe, allowing stable and comfortable wearing.
The bottom sole is made of the rubber compound SUP traction, developped by a Swiss company of the same name that was successful in the Unihoc U3 Speed series shoe.
- top part made of No-Sew that is seamless
- Swiss SupTraction soles that adhere to the surface and do not slip
- Control Bridge – Reinforced mid part of the shoe for the stability of the arch
- Hotmelt – outer shell for better foot stabilization and comfort. It is highly developed rubber compound of the sole designed to be max adherent to the surface
- Unilite Insole – light anatomically shaped insole for maximum comfort of the foot